Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Degrees: Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences, Michigan Technological University; B.A. in Finance; M.S. in Finance; and M.S. Mathematical Sciences
Expertise: Applied Statistics
Dr. Fang has been teaching Mathematics, Statistics, and Probability since 2008. Her primary research is in applied statistics such as statistical genetics and engineering statistics. Dr. Fang’s work has been published in the following journals: International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Human Genetics & Embryology, Annals of Human Genetics, Genetic Epidemiology. She reviews books and professional papers for publishers. In addition, Dr. Fang has presented her research in numerous internationally recognized conferences in her field.
Dr. Fang has been a Mathematical Association of America Project NExT Fellow since 2015.
Schedule for Spring 2019
- DATA 100-52 Introduction to Data Science MWF 12:00 – 12:50
- DATA 228-51 Statistics for Biological Sciences MWF 9:00 – 9:50
- DATA 422-51 Applied Statistics MF 2:00 – 3:15
- Monday: 10:00 – 11:00; 1:00 – 2:00; 3:30 – 4:30
- Tuesday: By appointment
- Wednesday: 10:00 – 11:00
- Thursday: By appointment
- Friday: 10:00 – 11:00; 3:30 – 4:30
- Other: By appointment