Sample Schedule for graduation in Spring of odd-numbered years
(adjustments for students with AP credit for Calculus on a separate page)
|Fall 1st year||Spring 1st year|
|MT 135||MT 136|
|Fall 2nd year||Spring 2nd year|
|MT 233*||MT 271*|
|Fall 3rd year||Spring 3rd year|
|MT 441**||MT 342**|
|MT 4xx||MT 4xx|
|Fall 4th year||Spring 4th year|
|MT 431**||MT 4xx|
* These courses are offered once per year, in the semesters indicated.
** These courses are offered once every two years, in the semesters indicated.
- MT 200 may be replaced by an additional 400-level course in Category C (see the degree requirements)
- Of the courses indicated as MT 4xx:
- One must be MT 450 (Fall of odd-numbered years) or MT 452 (Spring of odd-numbered years).
- One must be MT 421 (Spring of even-numbered years), MT 436 (Fall of odd-numbered years), or MT 452 (Spring of odd-numbered years). But students may not count MT 452 twice.
- Students may not count MT 421 and MT 422 for both the major in Math and the minor in Probability and Statistics.