The department offers students the choice of four different bachelor’s degree programs, several optional minors, and various other special programs, including a five-year combined B.S./M.S. degree in mathematics and a five-year combined B.S./MBA program.
All programs are blended with a traditional liberal arts education in the humanities and social sciences, and are designed to prepare students either for graduate study or for immediate employment upon completion of their bachelor’s degree.
Many of our undergraduates gain valuable experience working with faculty on research projects and presentations at professional conferences. At other schools, these opportunities are often reserved for graduate students.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Teaching Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Healthcare Information Technology Track
- Mathematics Content Area for Middle Childhood Education Majors
- Minors and Concentrations
Minor in Computer Science
Minor in Mathematics
Minor in Statistics
Concentration in Mathematics and Economics