Come see for yourself

There’s no question about it. John Carroll’s gorgeous campus, which features Gothic architecture and experiences a change of the four seasons. The campus is a major determining factor that compels students to choose to attend the University.

“After I looked at the beautiful campus, I found it was a good fit. The campus is so pretty. It all clicked for me.” — Mackenzie Griffin ’13

Don’t forget the time to apply for financial aid is here.

For fall 2011 financial aid, the Federal Form (FASA) can be filed starting in January, and you can apply for your PIN now at www.pin.ed.gov. For additional financial aid information, visit www.jcu.edu/aidjcu.

“As soon as I stepped on campus, I fell in love with this place.” — Rachael Grueber ’14

“Literally, as soon as I stepped foot on campus, I turned to my dad and said, ‘This is where I’m going.’” — Matt Wooters ’09

Prospective students who take the time to visit the University to see the campus in more detail get a better feel for what student life is like. These photos are just a glimpse of that, but you can’t experience the true sense of John Carroll and our talented and supportive people unless you see the campus first-hand. We encourage you to do that, so please contact the enrollment office at 216-397-2020 to schedule your campus tour now. You won’t be disappointed.