Study in SPAIN! Spend one semester in Madrid!
- JOHN CARROLL UNIVERSITY IN MADRID
Every Fall semester, John Carroll University’s students will have the opportunity to take courses in Spanish language, film, culture, literature and other areas of the humanities and social sciences at Madrid’s College for International Studies (CIS). This school offers a meeting place for students native to Spain and students from other parts of the world. The courses are taught in both Spanish and English. While exploring the rich culture of Spanish life, students can be taking courses that fulfill both their major and their core requirements.More Information>
-Spend Christmas Break in Tepoztlán, Morelos, México (Dec. 27, 2015 – Jan 17, 2016)
-Spend one semester in Costa Rica or El Salvador!
-Spend the summer in Monterrey, Mexico !
- John Carroll University has enjoyed more than 40 years of cooperation with the Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey summer program, where students can earn 8-10 credits in 6 weeks.
- A variety of extra curricular activities, group museum visits, out-of-town excursions and informal lectures are included in the summer school calendar to afford students an in-depth experience of the language and culture of Mexico.
- Opportunities for study include an intensive Spanish language program as well as a Spanish business program.
- For additional information, contact Dr. Katherine Gatto in the Department of Classical & Modern Languages & Cultures @ (216) 397-4672 or 397-4371, O’Malley Center 133.
Please see our Main Study Abroad page for additional study abroad opportunities.