Summer Studies in Quebec!
- The Department sponsors a Summer Studies program either at the Université de Montréal in Montréal, or at the Université Laval in Québec City (both in French speaking Québec Province, Canada).
- For more information, contact Hélène N. Sanko, Ph.D., or Martha Pereszlenyi-Pinter, Ph.D., French Faculty Members in the Classical and Modern Languages and Cultures Department, at 216.397.4727 or 216.397.4723, or the department secretary at 216.397.4371.
France and other Francophone (French-speaking) countries!
- The French staff can also help you in affiliating with programs from other colleges, universities, and certified and approved educational institutions for foreign study in France or other Francophone countries during the academic year. (See above for Québec & Martinique.)
- You may also consider other Francophone countries.
- Spring Break in France: the department occasionally offers a Spring Break trip to France.
Please see our main study abroad page for additional opportunities.