Going Global is a service provided by the JCU Center for Career Sevices.
How to Access
- Access an on-campus computer and go to http://online.goinglobal.com.
- Create your own username and password for your individual account (after you have created your own username you can access Going Global from any computer).
What It’s Used For
- Research specific countries for information regarding job search resources, employment trends, work permits and visas, resume and curriculum vitae guidelines, interviewing and cultural advice.
- Worldwide and United States specific job and internship postings that are updated daily.
- The Global Key Employer Directory allows you to research over 25,000 country-specific company profiles in a variety of industries.
- The Global Chat feature allows you to communicate with individuals from all over the globe!
- Has information regarding housing, office culture, and even nightlife in other countries.
- The cultural advice section is a must-read for traveling, studying, or working abroad! The information found in this section will help you to become accustomed to unfamiliar cultures so that you can be considered a well-informed traveler, employee, or student!