John Carroll University Admission

Undergraduate Admission

If you're a high school student or someone that is considering a college education for the first time, then our undergraduate admission website is the place for you.

If you are currently enrolled at another university or have taken college level courses and are considering finishing your undergraduate degree at John Carroll, then visit our transfer admission website.

Graduate Admission

Have you already earned an undergraduate degree from a college or university? Are you considering a master's degree program to advance or change your career and to enrich your life?

International Admission

Study in the United States at John Carroll University in Ohio!

Join students from more than 35 countries at our safe and beautiful campus in the Cleveland suburb of University Heights, Ohio. John Carroll is recognized for providing an academically rigorous experience with personal attention from faculty and the opportunity to be an active participant with other students in an environment of inquiry and discussion.

Veterans Program

You answered the call and served our country. Enroll at John Carroll and allow us to serve you. We have a long-standing tradition of excellence in our military programs and we are recognized in the top 15% of all schools for our support of veteran students.