Your username for logging onto a school computer, Blackboard, and your JCU Gmail account are all the same (for John Smith graduating in 2017 his username would be jsmith17).
BannerWeb Your username for BannerWeb is either a capital ‘B’ or ‘T’ followed by eight numbers. If you forgot your password, call the Help Desk at 216.397.3005.
Blackboard In the address bar of a new tab type: blackboard.jcu.edu in address box. Log in with the information you use to log onto your computer in the network. If you forgot your password, call the Help Desk at 216.397.3005.
JCU Gmail Open a web browser and type: gmail.jcu.edu in the address box. Log in with your gmail credentials. If you forgot your password, call the Help Desk at 216.397.3005.
- Gmail accounts are allocated 25 GB of storage.
- FSA home directories (H: drive) are allocated 5 GB of storage.
- Student home directories (H: drive) are allocated 250 MB of storage.
- Departmental directories (O: drive) have 20 GB storage.
- If you receive messages when you login or logout stating that the system is unable to update your roaming profile, this is a serious error that could result in the lost of some or all of your data. Please contact the Information Technology Services Help Desk at 216.397.3005.