- To ensure availability, please make reservations at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you don’t know how to operate the equipment, please ask for training.
- Loan duration is based on availability and demand of equipment.
- It is the responsibility of the user to return equipment at the agreed upon date and time.
Overdue equipment directly affects availability to other users.
- Accessories (Adaptors, batteries, etc.) are supplied by the ITS.
- Set up, operation, and security of equipment is the borrower’s responsibility.
- Use of this equipment is on-campus only.
- If the equipment is stolen, report the theft to JCU PD at 216-397-1234. Notify the Help Desk as soon as possible that the equipment has been stolen.
Equipment can be reserved a variety of ways.
- Stop by 4th Floor of Rodman in person
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 216-397-3005
- Use the web form below to place your request
Once your reservation is booked, you will be sent a confirmation email with information regarding pickup and return. We might also require a few additional details about your reservation. Please respond promptly to allow us to serve you best.
Confirmed equipment may be picked up by the faculty/staff member, office designee, or student. A current JCU ID card is required.