About JCU Google Suite
- All students, faculty and staff accounts include access to G Suite for Education (formally known as Google Apps for Education).
- The agreement between John Carroll University and Google provides enhanced features and protections such as:
- Creating Appointment Slots in Google Calendar;
- Unlimited storage for JCU Google Mail and Drive
- JCU Gmail: Unlimited storage, easy access from anywhere, and integration with your Calendar.
- JCU Calendar: View, share and edit your calendars, schedule meetings, and see your academic timetable.
- Google Hangouts: Use Hangouts to send instant messages, make voice and video calls, and share photos.
- Google Drive: Create, edit and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations and forms.
- Google Sites: Creating a web page is as simple as writing a document with Google Sites, and you can easily embed documents, presentations and videos to develop interactive web sites.
Other Helpful Information