Interested students should complete the online application.
If you experience any problems with the online application or technical evaluation, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse through our work-study student positions. If you have working knowledge of computer basics, we’d like to talk to you. Feel free to stop on the fourth floor of Rodman Hall to see if we have any openings. Your financial aid package must provide work-study hours in order to fill these positions.
Student Help Desk
- Students needed to staff the Student Computer Help Desk.
- Answer and log phone calls from students, faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Loading paper and toner into lab and classroom printers.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office applications is preferred.
Contact Bill at 216.397.3005.
Network Support Specialist
- Troubleshoot residence hall network problems.
- Provide Help Desk support.
- Troubleshoot PC hardware/software problems.
- Install and configure Network Interface Cards.
- Knowledge of Windows OS protocols/client applications is necessary.
Contact LaMarr at 216.397.1705.
Student Classroom Technician
- Troubleshooting of the technology classrooms.
- Resetting the classrooms and public labs nightly.
- Setting up Mobile Media Equipment.
- Experience with computers and/or multi-media equipment is necessary.
Contact John J. at 216.397.1519.
Digital Media Specialist
- Assist students with Digital media production and training.
- Experience with video and image editing software in a MAC environment is necessary.
Contact Dr. Tarby at 216.397.1703.