Google Calendar on the web gets a fresh new look
A fresh look and new features are coming to Google Calendar on the web to help you manage your time more efficiently and get more done. In the new Calendar for the web, you can:
- Add rich formatting and hyperlinks to your Calendar invites: Users can now add rich formatting and hyperlinks to Calendar invites, so meeting attendees can access relevant meeting materials like spreadsheets or documents directly from the “Event Detail” section of Calendar.
- Manage multiple calendars side by side in “Day” view: For employees managing multiple calendars, such as administrative assistants, Google’s made it easier to view and manage multiple calendars at once, with a side-by-side “Day” view.
Key Resources before switching to new Google Calendar:
- To Switch to New Calendar
- Please click the Use new calendar button on the top right corner.
- To switch back to old calendar
- click the gear icon on the top left corner and click Back to classic Calendar.
Please plan to transition to the new UI before Feb. 28, 2018. Any users who are still accessing the old Calendar UI on Feb. 28, 2018, will be transitioned to the new UI, with no ability to opt out.