The ISI is intended for those Christians who have made basic life choices and have a regular habit of prayer or the desire to cultivate one. The Institute is open to Christians from any denomination or walk of life.
Ignatian Spirituality Institute Requirements for Admission:
- A completed application form [click for access].
- A written spiritual autobiography.
- A written statement of vision of ministry.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A record of education history.
- An interview with the ISI Admissions Committee.
Generally it is expected that ISI applicants will have completed a college degree, have several years of steady work and a variety of life experiences. In addition to a college degree, it is helpful if ISI applicants have some prior academic courses in theology and/or scripture. The ISI Admissions Committee may make exceptions to these general criteria.
An Information Night is held yearly, usually the first Tuesday of February, at which time application materials are made available.
The first deadline for applications is April 1. We will continue to accept applications if space is left after the deadline.