International Priority Tuition Discount
- International students who apply by the international priority deadline of February 1 will automatically receive a 10% tuition reduction for their four years studying at the undergraduate level at John Carroll University. This same dollar amount will reduce tuition charges for all four years. The discount can be combined with other awarded University scholarships.
Merit and Mission-based Scholarships
- International students are eligible for all merit and mission-based Scholarship programs that are detailed on the University scholarship website.
Need-based Financial Aid
- Students needing additional support to choose John Carroll beyond awarded scholarships can look into need-based aid which we offer through other University funds. Interested students must submit the International Student Application for Financial Aid. Supporting financial documentation must be submitted along with the application in order for the Financial Aid Committee at John Carroll to properly review the student’s individual case.
Part-time Work on Campus
- International students may work on campus through the campus work-study program. Students typically earn $8.15 per hour and average 10 hours per week. To view available part-time work-study jobs at John Carroll and for more information, visit our student employment website.
Tuition Payment Plan (TPP)
- John Carroll offers families a convenient, interest-free payment plan to divide tuition payments over five months from August-December for your fall semester balance, and five months from January-May for your spring semester balance. There is a $25 application fee per semester to enroll in the tuition payment plan.
SAGE Tuition Rewards Program
- John Carroll University is a member school participating in the SAGE Tuition Rewards Program. SAGE Tuition Rewards are discounts off tuition! Tuition Reward Points are earned and redeemed as guaranteed minimum scholarships at more than 300 participating private colleges and universities across America (1 Point = US$1). To find out more about this unique college savings program, visit the SAGE Scholars website.