Ranks and Recognition:
- John Carroll ranks #7 among universities that offer master’s degrees in the U.S. Midwest. 2012 marks the 23rd consecutive year that the University has been named in the top 10 institutions in this category by U.S. News and World Report.
- #1 ranking in the “Schools with a Strong Commitment to Teaching” category by U.S. News and World Report.
- #14 in “Great Schools, Great Prices” (U.S. News and World Report).
- Our business programs are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), placing us in the top 11% of the business programs worldwide.
- Our internationally renowned Boler School of Business is ranked #62 in the United States by BusinessWeek magazine.
- Ranked #148 among America’s Best Colleges by Forbes magazine.
- One of 153 colleges ranked as “Best in the Midwest” by the Princeton Review.