There are two ways to join an organization: at the Involvement Fair and online via Lobolink.
The Involvement Fair will be on Friday, September 12, 2014 from 3p-5p in the IM Gym (DJ Lombardo Student Center). Here you will be able to meet 100+ student organizations and other opportunities. This is the best place to sign up for clubs, leadership opportunities, fraternities, sororities, academic clubs, intramurals sports, etc.
An alternative way to join an organization is via Lobolink:
Lobolink is like a Facebook account. Check out our current list of cultural student organizations at JCU! If you would like to join, or simply want more information about a group, create a profile on Lobo Link and request membership info.
Creating your Lobo Link profile is easy; here’s how:
- Click http://lobolink.jcu.edu and select “create an account.” Create a username and password (with no spaces) and complete the rest of the form.
- Click complete sign-up.
- You will get an email to activate your account. Please click that link to activate.
- Log-on to Lobo Link again and click on the “Groups” tab on the top.
- Scroll down to the group you are interested in and click on the name.
- Click on “Request Membership.”
- A member of the group will get back to you shortly!