CAMPUS STATEMENTS, POLICIES, AND STRATEGIC PLANS
- Strategic Plan 2015-2020
- Inclusive Excellence Strategic Plan 2018-2020
- Community Standards
- Statement on JCU Diversity
- Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action
- Hate Free Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Combined Sexual Harassment and Interpersonal Violence Policy
- Syllabus Statement on Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Bias
- Title IX
- Title IX Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Campus Save Act
- Drug-Free Schools and Community Act and Drug-Free Workplace Act Notification
- Student Consumer Information
- Mandatory Reporting for Incidents of Sexual Harassment and Interpersonal Violence
- 2017 Annual Clery Report
- 2018 Spring Bias Reports
- Slavery and Reconciliation Working Group- Final Report (2018)
- Mandel Grant Report 2017-18
- 2017-18 Mid-Year Bias Reports
- Mandel Grant Report 2016-17
- 2016 Annual Clery Report
- Mandel Grant Report 2015-16
- June 2015- December 2015 Mid-Year Bias Report
- 2014-15 Bias Reports
- 2015 Annual Security Report
- Mandel Grant Report 2014-15
DEAR COLLEAGUE LETTERS FROM THE US DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- September 2017: Q&A on campus sexual misconduct.
- September 22, 2017: Letter rescinding the April 4, 2011 and April 29, 2014 guidance.
- December 31, 2015: Letter to educational leaders regarding discrimination and harassment based on race, religion, or national origin.
- October 20, 2015: Letter to college and university presidents discussing available resources that educators and institutions of higher education personnel can use to serve and support undocumented students, including those who have received Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
- December 16, 2010: Letter to governors and Chief State School Officers regarding technical assistance on addressing bullying.
- January 28, 1999: Guidance to Colleges and Universities Regarding Sexual Harassment