Pathways prepares students for the high school to college transition. The program runs August 26-28, 2013.
All students from historically underrepresented racial and ethnic backgrounds are invited to participate.
There are no costs for the program but you must register before August 9th.
- 91.7% of Pathways students come back for their sophomore year!
- Move on campus early: Monday, August 26th
- Commuters and transfers are also welcome to participate!
- Bond with other incoming first-year students
- Connect 1-on-1 with current students from a variety of backgrounds and majors
- Connect with important faculty and staff
- HAVE FUN!
What students said last year…
”I feel I made more than one friend. I met many people who I can talk to about anything.” ”I enjoyed Pathways and would encourage anyone who has the opportunity to come to do so. It helps you to get to know and meet people” “…the Pathways to Success program was an amazing transition to college for me. It gave me confidence and serenity to start my academic year and I would recommend it to any incoming minority student.” “Thanks for giving me a great jump start to college! It was great, I really enjoyed it and I appreciate everyone who took the time out to make it happen. Thanks again!”