At John Carroll University serving the greater good is at the heart of who we are and what we do. It is well known that Carroll employees give their time, talent and treasures in many ways. The Human Resources Department has been working with the United Way of Greater Cleveland to provide you with an opportunity to give once again.
Campaign Dates: Feb. 4th – Feb. 22nd
The United Way operates on a fiscal year of July 1st , 2018 through June 30th , 2019. Your contribution will be applied toward the current 2018/2019 campaign following this model.
- Check – send check with pledge form to Leslie Beck in HR by FEB. 22nd
- Payroll Deduction – send pledge form to Leslie Beck in HR by FEB. 22nd
- NEW link directly to United Way – use the link below any time in February to make a pledge. Please register with your JCU email address and you MUST select or write-in JCU in the company information field.
Pledge Forms: The below pledge form is fillable online, however it must be printed and returned with payment or deduction amount, to Leslie Beck in Human Resources no later than Friday, February 22nd.
IMPORTANT NOTE for PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS
Please take the following into consideration when determining your pledge amount:
- DO NOT use the number of pay periods indicated on the pledge form
- Exempt employees: there will be 10 payroll deductions (Mar. – Dec. 2018)
- Non-exempt employees: there will be 20 payroll deductions (2 each month, Mar. – Dec. 2018) – Pledge forms MUST be turned in by Feb. 22nd
Please contact Leslie Beck at 216-397-1726 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.