The PeopleAdmin Applicant Tracking System was implemented in order to improve the application experience for candidates while introducing automation and efficiencies to the employment process for hiring managers.
To access the PeopleAdmin system click on this link https://jcu.peopleadmin.com/hr/ where you will log in with the same Username/Password you use to access your computer network.
Human Resources will provide individual assistance to guide you through the process when you are ready to post a position. Please contact Candace Pluhar at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Sprague at email@example.com to schedule an individual training session.
In the meantime, if you have an immediate question please contact your Human Resources Representative. We look forward to working with you to ensure a successful and efficient hiring experience!
Following are a few of the many advantages of using this system:
- Expedite hiring through automated applicant communication and online portfolio review.
- Communicate with applicants individually or in groups, from initial contact through the final offer.
- Enable internal reviews by identifying appropriate reviewers.
- Review applications online or print applicant documents for offline review or audit purposes.
Create and manage postings:
- Create, publish and manage job postings online without labor-intensive manual processes.
- Create new postings from previous job descriptions or titles and schedule posting open and close dates.
- Maintain a library of screening questions to easily identify minimum and preferred qualifications.
- Customize the requisition process to ensure the proper approvals and steps are followed.
- Easily pre-qualify, rank, assess and compare candidates.
- Create a robust, flexible selection process to evaluate applicants on both subjective and objective criteria.
- Analyze answers to supplemental questions automatically to easily identify qualified candidates.
- Execute hiring proposals using workflows to expedite approvals.