IMPACT Solutions Employee Assistance & Work/Life Program (EAP) is a behavioral healthcare and people development program offering counseling, training, organizational development and medical specialists.
Employees have access to professional phone support around-the-clock, on an unlimited basis, offering you and your family members peace of mind that there is always someone to talk to, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This employer-paid benefit offers confidential support to you and your household members, dependents living away from home, parents & parents-in-law.
IMPACT Solutions covers a wide spectrum of personal and work-related challenges and daily living matters including stress/family issues, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, legal and financial pressures, child and elder-care needs, and other commonly experienced concerns. Below is a summary of program features:
- 24/7/365 phone support, answered LIVE by licensed masters level mental health professionals
- Face-to-face counseling sessions through a broad network of providers
- Legal, financial, and identity theft recovery assistance
- Child & elder care assistance
- A comprehensive web-based portal with articles, resources, referral locators and interactive features
- Referrals to community resources
Employees are encouraged to contact IMPACT Solutions directly at 1-800-227-6007 or via their website at www.myimpactsolution.com
Impact Solutions Printable Material
- IMPACT at a Glance
- IMPACT Monthly News Letters
- IMPACT Employee Assistance & WorkLife Program Orientation