Listed below are frequently used forms with corresponding descriptions.
Supervisor Forms – To be completed by a Supervisor/Chair
- 90 Day Probationary Evaluation – This form will be administered electronically within 90 calendar days of the new-hire’s start date or when a current employee transfers into a new position.
- Clearance Form – To be initiated by a supervisor when an employee is terminating from a position.
- Electronic Personnel Action Form (EPAF) – Used for any new employee, change in employee status, or termination.
- Job Description Template – Non-exempt – to be completed prior to posting an open position
- Job Description Template – Exempt – to be completed prior to posting an open position
- Staff Annual Performance Evaluation Form – This form will be administered electronically during the performance review period.
- Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) – Use this form when an employee receives a “needs improvement” on their annual performance evaluation.
- Position Requisition through PeopleAdmin – Request a posting for applicants.
Faculty & Staff New Hire Forms – To be completed by employee
- Applicant Release Background Investigation – Complete prior to applicant receiving offer.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) – Complete on first day of employment.
- Confidentiality Agreement – Complete on first day of employment.
- Direct Deposit – Complete on first day of employment.
- Federal W-4 Tax Form – Complete on first day of employment.
- Ohio Withholding Tax Form – Complete on first day of employment.
- Foreign National Information – Required employment form for Foreign Nationals.
- Commuter Advantage Enrollment – Pre-tax transportation benefit.
- Dental Claim – Submit claims from the non-network services within the PPO Plan.
- Employee Computer Assistance Application – No interest loan for the purchase of a computer.
- Health Saving Account Form – Add or change the amount being payroll deducted for your Health Savings Account.
- Life Insurance Beneficiary – Add or change a beneficiary to your life insurance.
- Salary Reduction Agreement – Voluntary tax-deferred contributions.
- Travel Insurance Beneficiary – Add or change a beneficiary to your Travel Insurance.
- Tuition Exchange Programs Application (CIC-TEP, TEP and FACHEX) – Prior to completing this application you are encouraged to contact Steve Vitatoe at extension 4277 for a more detailed explanation of how the tuition exchange programs work.
- Tuition Exchange Programs Information
- Tuition Waiver/Employees – John Carroll Tuition Waiver for Employees.
- Tuition Benefit Application for Spouse and Dependents (STEP 1) – John Carroll Tuition Waiver for Spouse and Dependents.
- 2016 Summer Financial Aid Application – Required for dependents enrolling in summer courses.
- Additional Pay Stipend – Submit when requesting additional funds for work performed.
- Additional Pay Stipend Using Grants – Submit when requesting additional funds from a grant.
- Federal W4
- Foreign National Information – Required employment
- Ohio Tax Form
- Student Employee Pay Rate Adjustment
- Summer Hires – To be completed on a bi-weekly basis.