All full-time, part-time, and reduced hour staff employees participate in the annual performance review process. Employee accomplishments, opportunities for improvement, professional development objectives and annual goals are discussed and documented. In addition, during this process the employee’s current job description is reviewed and, if necessary, updated.
Please see below for a list of tools used in the performance management process.
- Annual Performance Evaluation Training Presentation
- 90 Day Probationary Period Evaluation Form – This evaluation tool is administered electronically to new employees and existing employees who have successfully applied for a new position.
- Staff Annual Performance Evaluation Form – This evaluation tool is administered electronically on an annual basis.
- Performance Improvement Plan
- Performance Review Action Verbs
Job Description Tools