All full-time, part-time and reduced hour staff employees are required to participate in the annual performance review process. Employee accomplishments, opportunities for improvement, professional development objectives and annual goals are discussed and documented. In addition, during this process the employee’s current job description is reviewed and, if necessary, updated.
The 90 Day Probationary Evaluation and the Annual Staff Performance Evaluation are administered electronically. Below are resources and commonly used tools regarding the performance management process:
- Annual Performance Evaluation Training Presentation
- Annual Performance Evaluation Categories: This guide provides a description of each overall performance category along with specific examples.
- John Carroll University Organizational Values: This guide provides a description of each organizational value.
- Performance Improvement Plan
- Performance Review Action Verbs
Job Description Tools