John Carroll faculty, staff, and administrators can update personal information such as home address and phone number and view payroll information online through Banner Self-Service. To access this service you will need your Banner ID and pin number that will be given to you at the time you are hired. If you do not know this information contact Lori Sprague at or extension 4962.


INFORMATION THAT CAN BE VIEWED: (From January 1, 2004, to Present)

  • Pay Information – To view each category listed below once you are logged into self-service select Employee Services/Pay Information and then the corresponding link.
  • Deduction History
  • Direct Deposit Breakdown
  • Earnings History
  • Pay Stub- To view the information listed below once you are logged into self-service select Employee Services/Tax Forms and then the corresponding link.


  • W-2 Year End Earnings Statements (Available from 2004 to present)
  • W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances

Leave Reporting for Exempt Staff
Exempt Staff 
should report any time-off that they have taken each month.  They must submit a leave report even if no time-off was taken.  Access the Leave Reporting website to access all information you will need to complete this process.

Open Enrollment occurs in the Fall and is completed through self-service. Details will be posted prior to each Fall enrollment.