All Honors students are required to complete a Senior Honors Project (SHP), which entails independent study and research under the direction of a faculty advisor. Approval of the advisor, of the director of the Honors Program, and of the dean of the College of Arts and Sciences is required. Students are encouraged to use a senior research project, done within their major, to complete their SHP. If no course is available in the major, students may also complete their SHP by enrolling in HP 450 on a pass/fail basis.

For details about the Senior Honors Project, please see the following links: