The History Department partners with a number of local institutions to offer history majors internships in a number of fields. Students are highly encouraged to apply for these internships, and use from for course credit for HS 498. Opportunities for internships are offered year round with some of them offering stipends. For more information on what internships are offered for, please click on the company. For questions on earning credit for internships, please contact Dr. Berg at email@example.com.
- Western Reserve Historical Society
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- Shaker Historical Society
- Cuyahoga County Archives
- Irish American Archives
- Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Soldiers and Sailors Monument (20 Week Opportunity)
- Soldiers and Sailors Monument (30 Week Opportunity)
- The Cleveland Museum of Art
To use an internship for course credit, the student must fill out the Internship Agreement and submit it to the Chair of the History Department for approval.