Walter Tulley registers for classes at the brand new University Heights, OH, campus for John Carroll University in 1935.

Contact the Department Chair:

Matthew Berg: 216.397.4763
mberg@jcu.edu

Contact the Department Administrative Assistant:

Kellie Schwabl: 216.397.4366
kschwabl@jcu.edu
Dept. fax: 216.397.4175

The History Department is located on the second floor of the Administration Building (sometimes called the B Wing) toward the O’Malley Center.

The History Department is open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the work week. Stop in to see us!