Flu Season is Here-Take Care of Yourself!
- Get your FLU SHOT!
- Frequent hand washing (especially prior to eating)
- Get adequate rest (6-8 hours/night)
- Healthy diet (avoid alcohol and smoking)
- Stay away from sick people
- Keep hands away from face/mouth
Symptoms – sudden onset
- Body and head aches
- Sore throat
- Cough and congestion
- Extreme fatigue
- Increase fluids (no alcohol and caffeine)
- Visit the Student Health Center for evaluation, treatment and free over-the-counter medication
- Seek immediate medical care if having difficulty breathing, unable to reduce fever, there is an increase head pain or confusion.