The Drs. William & Kim Cook Student Health Center is a member of the following organizations:
- American College Health Association
- Ohio College Health Association
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
The following are resources that are available locally:
Free HIV and STD Testing Sites
12201 Euclid Avenue
- HIV Testing:
- Monday through Thursday, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- STD Testing (13-21 years of age):
- Walk-ins, Monday and Tuesday, 1:30 p.m. (Call for more info)
- By appointment only, Thursday, 1:30 to 2 p.m.
- STD Testing (21 years of age and older)
- By appointment only, Monday through Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursday 11 to 3 p.m.
- Adult Dental Services (18 years of age)
- By appointment only
McCafferty Health Center-LGBT Pride Clinic
4242 Lorain Ave
- By appointment, Wednesday 4:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Ohio AIDS Hotline – 800.332.AIDS
5400 Transportation Blvd.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Division of STD
CDC National STD Hotline
- 800.227.8922 or 800.342.2437
- En Español: 800.344.7432
- TTY for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 800.243.7889
CDC National Prevention Information Network
P.O. Box 6003
Rockville, Maryland 20849-6003
- 888.282.7681 (fax)
- 800.243.7012 (TTY)
National Herpes Hotline
National HPV and Cervical Cancer Hotline
American Social Health Association
P.O. Box 13827
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709-3827