The Student Health and Wellness Center is a member of the following organizations:
- American College Health Association
- Ohio College Health Association
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
The following are resources that are available locally:
Free HIV and STD Testing Sites
Circle Health Services, The People’s Clinic
12201 Euclid Avenue
- HIV Testing
- No appointment is necessary. Monday through Thursday, 1 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Appointment line 216-707-3452
- STD Testing and Teen Clinic:
- Walk-ins, Mondays and Tuesdays, 1:30 p.m. (Call for more info)
- By appointment , 216-721-4010
- STD Testing and Adult Care Clinic
- By appointment only, Mondays- Fridays, 9 a.m. to 5p.m. Mondays & Thursdays, 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Walk-in Urgent Care Clinic, Wednesdays 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Thursdays 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Adult Dental Services (18 years of age)
- By appointment only.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesdays & Thursdays, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
McCafferty Health Center-LGBT Pride Clinic
4242 Lorain Ave
- By appointment, Wednesday 4:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Ohio AIDS Hotline – 800.332.AIDS
5400 Transportation Blvd.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Division of STD
CDC National STD Hotline
- 800.227.8922 or 800.342.2437
- En Español: 800.344.7432
- TTY for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 800.243.7889
CDC National Prevention Information Network
P.O. Box 6003
Rockville, Maryland 20849-6003
- 888.282.7681 (fax)
- 800.243.7012 (TTY)
National Herpes Hotline
National HPV and Cervical Cancer Hotline