The Drs. William & Kim Cook Student Health Center is a member of the following organizations:
- American College Health Association
- Ohio College Health Association
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
The following are resources that are available locally:
Free HIV and STD Testing Sites
12201 Euclid Avenue
- HIV Testing
- No appointment is necessary. Monday through Thursday, 1 p.m.-3 p.m. or 4 p.m-7 p.m.
- Appointment line 216-707-3452
- STD Testing and Teen Clinic:
- Walk-ins, Monday and Tuesday, 1:30 p.m. (Call for more info)
- By appointment , Thursday, 216-721-4010
- STD Testing and Adult Care Clinic
- By appointment only, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Walk-in Clinic, Wednesdays, doors open at 9:30 a.m.
- Adult Dental Services (18 years of age)
- By appointment, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
McCafferty Health Center-LGBT Pride Clinic
4242 Lorain Ave
- By appointment, Wednesday 4:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Ohio AIDS Hotline – 800.332.AIDS
5400 Transportation Blvd.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Division of STD
CDC National STD Hotline
- 800.227.8922 or 800.342.2437
- En Español: 800.344.7432
- TTY for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 800.243.7889
CDC National Prevention Information Network
P.O. Box 6003
Rockville, Maryland 20849-6003
- 888.282.7681 (fax)
- 800.243.7012 (TTY)
National Herpes Hotline
National HPV and Cervical Cancer Hotline