The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body of the fraternities at John Carroll and is comprised of executive members and chairmen from each of the University’s three fraternities. IFC is responsible for the promotion of scholarship, service, leadership, self-governance, risk management, and public relations among the fraternity chapters on campus. Moreover, IFC strives to develop unity between fraternities, realizing that we all share similar goals and a common sense of brotherhood. The John Carroll Interfraternity Council is a chartered organization with the NIC, the North-American Interfraternity Conference.
In addition to working with the individual chapters, IFC also works with the Student Union, fellow student organizations, and the John Carroll administration to promote Greek Life and provide social and educational programming for the entire Carroll community.
2015 Interfraternity Council Executive Board
- President: Patrick Hackett
- VP Programming and Service: Daniel McManus
- Vice President of Recruitment and Membership: Kevin Vogl
- Vice President Administration and Finance: Colton Ebersole
- Vice President of Judicial Affairs and Risk Management: Daniel Volpe