Enhance Your Skills and Earn JCU Workshop Credit
John Carroll University has partnered with WVIZ/PBS ideastream to offer online courses for educators this fall. Educators may earn one JCU graduate workshop credit for the following courses:
- 21st Century Tech Skills for the Common Core (four modules; one credit each)
- Apps for Early Learners (Grades K-3)
- Apps in Education (Grades 4-12)
- Basic Moodle Course
- Bullying in the Digital Age
- Creating Common Core Content
- The Flipped/Blended Classroom
- iPads (Tablets) in Education
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Writing and Scoring
- Twitter for Educators
- Using Social Media Safely (The Safe Way)
- Visit the WVIZ/PBS ideastream online learning website to select your course(s) and complete the steps to register and submit payment online.
- To register for John Carroll University graduate credit, please also complete the JCU workshop registration form and submit it, along with payment of $175 per credit, to:
1375 Euclid Ave., Suite LL
Cleveland, OH 44115
Checks should be made payable to John Carroll University. Each course is eligible for one JCU credit; grades are pass/fail.
Visit the WVIZ/PBS ideastream online learning website for course descriptions and more information.