Enhance Your Skills and Earn JCU Workshop Credit
John Carroll University has partnered with WVIZ/PBS ideastream to offer online courses for educators this summer. Educators may earn one JCU graduate workshop credit for the following courses:
- Apps for Early Learners
- Apps for Educators
- 21st Century Tech Skills- Module One
- 21st Century Tech Skills- Module Two
- 21st Century Tech Skills- Module Three
- 21st Century Tech Skills- Module Four
- iPad in Education
- Preparing Students for Ohio’s Next Generation Assessments
- Visit the WVIZ/PBS ideastream online learning website to select your course(s) and complete the steps to register and submit payment online.
- To register for John Carroll University graduate credit, please also complete the JCU workshop registration form and submit it, along with payment of $175 per credit, to:
1375 Euclid Ave., Suite LL
Cleveland, OH 44115Checks should be made payable to John Carroll University. Each course is eligible for one JCU credit; grades are pass/fail.
Visit the WVIZ/PBS ideastream online learning website for course descriptions and more information.