If an applicant already has a master’s degree in clinical mental health counseling or school counseling and is seeking licensure as a clinical mental health counselor, it is possible to be admitted to the post-master’s licensure program. This program is of interest to students who may have completed their degree when their master’s program consisted of fewer credit hours (either in Ohio or out of state).
- State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
- Council on Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis for clinical hypnosis coursework.
- A completed application.
- A Statement of Purpose.
- PCC Survey.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Transcripts from all universities attended.
- Applicants must participate in an interview process that will include a writing sample composed in response to a provided written prompt, as well as a group and a personal interview. The applicant’s interview will be evaluated by the admission committee.
Fall Semester: August 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Summer Semester: May 1
- The University’s Office of Admissions and Financial Aid offers assistance on student loans.