John Carroll University offers a number of options for post-master’s study. An individual who holds a master’s degree and wishes to be recommended for a designated license may complete the required additional classes and, in some programs, the Praxis exam as well. The University offers programs in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, School Counseling, and Principal Licensure.