The Certificate of Nonprofit Management (CNM) is designed for professionals with an M.B.A. or the equivalent who desire specialized training relevant to nonprofit administration. The certificate program is designed to be flexible so as to be adapted to the specific needs and interests of the student. A customized program plan of 15-18 credits will be devised by the student and the program director.
- Details on the application process can be found at this link!
- Overview of Nonprofit Administration (NP 501).
- Board and Executive Leadership (NP 575).
- Choose three or four electives from the following nonprofit courses: AC 572, EC 501, MN 550, MN 591, NP 501, NP 520, NP 530, MK 521, MN 588, NP 510, NP 540, NP 550, NP 555, NP 570.
- To be eligible to enter the certificate program, students must have earned an M.B.A. or equivalent and have at least three years of management or nonprofit work experience.
- A 40% tuition scholarship is available to all enrolled in the nonprofit administration program.