The Middle Childhood Generalist Endorsement is available to teachers who hold a valid ODE Middle Child license in two teaching content areas. Additional coursework (6 semester hours) in each of the other two teaching content areas and successful completion of the Praxis II exam allows the teaching of all subjects in grades 4 through 6.
- Valid Middle Child Teaching License in two content areas.
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of at least 2.75.
- A completed application.
- Official transcript for the highest degree received.
- Tuition scholarships are available to all licensed teachers. The scholarship will reduce tuition for graduate courses by 33%.
- The University’s Office of Admissions and Financial Aid offers assistance on student loans.