The five-year integrated program allows a student to complete both the Bachelor of Arts and the Master of Arts degrees in five years, typically including two graduate courses in the summer between the fourth and fifth years. The sample course schedule includes all the courses required for the undergraduate Core Curriculum, all those required for the Religious Studies (RLRL) Major and Master of Arts degree, and several cognate courses that are recommended for students desiring a solid background for advanced studies in the field.
Students should register their interest in the program with the Chair of the Theology and Religious Studies Department as soon as possible (no later than the spring semester of their sophomore year).
- A completed application.
- Two letters of recommendation with recommendation cover sheet from university instructors.
- Personal statement that addresses the applicant’s interest in the program and career goals and experience (including internships and service activity) in the nonprofit sector.
- GRE verbal and critical thinking scores in the 80th percentile.
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA, with a 3.3 GPA in the Religious Studies major.
- Theology and Religious Studies Five-Year Academic Plan BA/MA
- Theology and Religious Studies BA/MBA Five Year Academic Plan With Study Abroad
- Theology and Religious Studies BA/MBA Five Year Academic Plan With Out Study Abroad