- Hours and Wages – 20 hours per week in exchange for tuition and fees (excluding graduation fee) for up to 9 credit hours in the fall and spring semesters (a total of 18 credit hours) and a stipend paid twice per month (September-May).
- Qualifications– Full-time, matriculated, degree-seeking graduate student.
- SPSS and other statistical applications.
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Website management software.
- Good communication skills.
- Confidentiality a must.
- Responsibilities– The graduate assistant will help with data entry and analysis using SPSS and Excel, manuscript assistance, development of department newsletter, computer searches in professional literature, attendance at UAC committee meetings, and other tasks as assigned such as:
- Website management.
- Literature searches with information data bases.
- Data entry and analysis of student learning outcomes data.
- Support for strategic planning, development of benchmarks and dash board indicators for institutional performance.
- Data entry and analysis of civic engagement research.
- Data entry and support for institutional effectiveness: Fact Book, IPEDS, UCAN, and related external and internal data requests.
Dr. Kathleen Lis Dean