THERE ARE NO POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR 2016-2017
- Hours and Wages – 15 hours per week in exchange for tuition and fees (excluding graduation fee) for up to 9 credit hours in the fall and spring semesters (a total of 18 credit hours) and a stipend paid twice per month (September-May).
- Qualifications – Full-time, matriculated, degree-seeking graduate student in the Nonprofit Administration Program.
- Responsibilities– Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Research marketing and advertising opportunities for the program.
- Attend conferences and market the program.
- Communicate with the Faculty and Community Advisory Committee (CAC) about upcoming meetings and events.
- Create meeting minutes and distribute to Faculty and CAC.
- Develop and enhance the program’s website.
- Update the program’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
- Aid the Director with class materials (this can include grading assignments, scheduling speakers, etc.).
- Discuss the program with current students and address any questions or concerns they may have.
- Post course offerings each semester.
- Collect class information for each cohort.
- Communicate with alumni and collect alumni information.
- Plan events for students and alumni (including speakers and social gatherings).
Dr. Tina Facca