Center for Digital Media
- Hours and Wages– 20 hours per week in exchange for tuition and fees (excluding graduation fee) for up to 9 credit hours in the fall and spring semesters (a total of 18 credit hours) and a stipend paid twice per month (September-May).
- Qualifications– Full-time, matriculated, degree-seeking graduate student.
- Required Skills The successful GA will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of graphical software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to use Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple iMove, Apple Garage Band, and Audacity for audio and video editing
- Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver for web page editing
- Familiarity with Apple Macintosh platform
- Familiarity with Canvas Learning Management System
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with computer peripherals including high-resolution scanners and Wacom tablets
- Familiarity with media conversion and optimization
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to work variable hours to meet faculty schedule
Mr. Jim Burke