Please review the following policies regarding the admission process for Graduate Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences. Please contact the Office of Graduate Studies if you have any questions.
- Applicants are responsible for submitting all necessary application materials by the designated program deadline, if applicable.
- The Office of Graduate Studies will notify applicants by e-mail when an online application has been successfully submitted for processing and when an application including all necessary application materials is complete and ready for review.
- To check the status of an application, applicants may contact the Office of Graduate Studies by phone or e-mail.
- Only complete applications will be forwarded to academic departments.
- Admission decisions are made by faculty committees within each department. Notification of admission is made by written letter from the Office of Graduate Studies.
- If you have previously applied to Graduate Studies and are now re-applying, you must submit a new application form and supporting documents. Your transcripts and official test scores may be re-used, but only if they are still on file in our office. Please be aware that documents are shredded after a set amount of time.
- Application materials cannot be returned to an applicant or sent to a third party.