Our fast-track M.Ed. program gives you the real-world teaching experience that will help set you apart. You’ll spend a full school year in a K–12 classroom in one of our partner schools, working with students and learning from experienced teachers.
The program is designed for individuals with a baccalaureate or higher degree seeking licensure in one of the following areas:
- Early Childhood — Pre-K through grade 3
- Middle Childhood — grades 4 through 9
- Adolescent/Young Adult — grades 7 through 12 (new internship sites available)
- Multi-Age — Physical Education, Pre-K through grade 12
A 33% tuition scholarship is awarded to every student in the program.
Take the Next Step
- Learn more about the School-based M.Ed. program.
- For more information, please call the Graduate Studies office at 216-397-4284 or complete the form below.