Graduate and Athletic Assistants should use the Overload Tuition Exemption Request Form to request extraordinary tuition remission for an overload during the semester or for a summer course. Have the form signed by your department chairperson/program coordinator and turn it in to the Office of Graduate Studies in B103. The request is NOT approved until you have been so notified in writing. Requests are due by the end of the first week of the semester or by April 15 for summer requests.

The GA/AA Overload Exemption Request Form is available as a PDF document.