In the event a student requests a substitution of courses, an increase in maximum credit hours, an extension of time to complete course work, or a change in academic plan, an Academic Petition is used.  To transfer credits from another university, a Transient Petition is used. Please click on this link to access the Academic Petition form which will also direct you to the Transient Petition form.

Questions regarding the submission of these forms may be directed to the Records Management Assistant, Terry Bradley (, 216-397-1925).