NEOMA Business School is a private French business school in Rouen, France, in the Normandy region. John Carroll students are able to take a wide variety of business courses, taught in English, as well as courses in French language and culture. NEOMA Business School is accredited by AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS.
- Fact Sheet 2015-2016
- Course Offerings Spring 2016
- Course Offerings Fall 2015 – Undergraduate
- Course Offering Fall 2015 – Graduate Level
- Course Offerings Spring 2014
Program costs for academic year 2019-2020
Directly billed by JCU
- Tuition: $ 20,615
- Administrative Fee: $1,000
Estimated Costs (not billed by JCU)
- Books and Supplies: $400
- Personal Expenses: $4,500
- Transportation: $1,300
- Room: $1,200
- Board: $1,300
- Insurance: $225
- Visa and Residency Permit: $140
- Campus France Fee: $100
- Total Indirect Costs: $9,255
Total Semester Budget: $ 30,870
Students are billed directly by John Carroll for tuition at the standard JCU rate. All other costs are the responsibility of the student directly.
JCU financial aid can be applied to the tuition costs. It is necessary to consult with the Office of Financial Aid at John Carroll to learn how your financial aid will apply to this program.
Additional scholarships may be available from outside sources. Please click here for additional information.
Arrangements can be made to live in residence halls on campus, or off-campus. For more information, click here.
Please keep in mind the following John Carroll University regulations:
- JCU requires you to take 30 ECTS at NEOMA (30 ECTS = 15 JCU hours)
- Grades you earn at NEOMA Business School will count toward your GPA.
The deadline for applications to study abroad for Fall Semester is March 1, and for Spring Semester is October 1.
For further information on Rouen and France, please consult the following links: