ISEP is one of the world’s largest exchange programs. ISEP was established in 1979 at Georgetown University. Today they have grown to over 340 universities in 42 countries. This gives John Carroll University students a wide range of programs to chose from. ISEP is an excellent opportunity for students to enroll directly at the host university in normal university classes, to meet and interact with local students. Room and board on campus is included in all programs.
- Universities Worldwide
- Sites available for Fall 2013 or Full Year 2013-2014
- Sites available with coursework in English
- French Language Options
- German Language Options
- Spanish Language Options
- Summer Programs (very affordable)
Program Costs 2014-2015
- Tuition: $17,300
- Room and Board: $5,250
- Mandatory JCU Fees: $600
- Administrative Fee: $1,000
- Total Billed by JCU: $23,260
- ISEP Application Fee: $390
- ISEP Health Insurance: $70 / month
- Additional expenses (Personal expenses, transportation costs, textbook prices, visas and residence permits, etc.) will vary depending on the location.
Students participating on ISEP Exchange may apply all financial aid, with the exception of work study, to ISEP Exchange. For further information, please see the Office of Financial Aid.
For more information on ISEP, please contact the Center for Global Education. Priority Deadline Applications for ISEP for Fall Semester are due by February 15, and for Spring Semester are due by September 1. Please note that this is earlier than the regular JCU application deadline of March 1 and October 1. Students will still need to complete John Carroll University’s application as well.