The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan, Italy, is one of the largest private Catholic universities in Europe. John Carroll University students have the opportunity to take a variety of classes while at Sacro Cuore, in both English and Italian.
The university offers ample information for visiting study abroad students, including the courses offered in English.
Program Costs (2013 – 2014)
Directly Billed by JCU
- Tuition: $16,665
- Room (at cost): $3650-5000
- Administration Fee: $1000
- Directly Billed: $20,415 – 22,665
Estimated Costs (not billed by JCU)
- Books and Supplies: $250
- Personal Expenses: $2,000
- Transportation: $1,200
- Board: $2,000
- Visa and Residence Permit: $202
- Optional Language Course: $717
- Insurance: $160
- Total Indirect Costs: $6529
Total Budget: $26,944 – 29,194
- Students can apply all JCU financial aid except work-study to the cost of tuition and room (if directly billed) only.
- Students are responsible for room, board, and miscellaneous fees in Milan.
The deadline for applications to study abroad for Fall Semester is March 1, and for Spring Semester is October 1.
For more information, refer to the following links: