German Capital European Capital Spring Break 2013
Join Professors Andreas Sobisch (Political Science) and Matt Berg (History) on a 9 day study trip to Berlin during Spring Break 2013 and earn 3 credit hours by taking either PO 351 or HS 332.
The Itinerary includes:
- Visit the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag and government ministries.
- Discussions with members of the Bundestag (parliament).
- Discussions with former East German dissidents.
- Visits to the city’s famous museums & historical sites.
- Tour historical monuments, including the Berlin Wall and Checkpoint Charlie.
- Visit of Berlin’s Jewish Community, New Synagogue & new Jewish Museum.
- Visit of the opera house & symphony orchestra (optional).
- Plenty of free time for students to explore the city on their own.
Estimated Cost: $1,900 (includes airfare, hotel and all meals)
Please come to one of our informational meetings:
- Thursday, March 22nd, 5:00 pm, AD 249
- Monday, March 26th, 5:00 pm, AD 226
* This concentrated study trip qualifies for Modern European Studies credit
For More Information Contact:
The Center for Global Education: 216.397.4320