Welcome, Willkommen, Benvenuti, Bienvenidos and Bienvenue

John Carroll University has students, faculty and staff from many countries around the world. We would welcome you to study at JCU as well. The Center for Global Education is responsible for administering the visa paperwork for students on J-1 and F-1 visas.

International students from one of our partner universities who are interested in studying at John Carroll University as an exchange student should refer to the application procedures. Student who want to learn more about our exchange program should visit our page for exchange students.

International students interested in coming to John Carroll University for a full Bachelor’s or Masters degree should visit the Office of Admission’s web pages.

If you are an international student and have a question concerning your visa, please contact the Center for Global Education at 216.397.4320 or by email.

University Services for International Students

For information regarding F-1 Visa issues, see the links below