Listed below are some resources for faculty on teaching and evaluating student writing.
- Designing Effective Writing Assignments
- Responding to Student Writing
- Time Saving Strategies for Responding to Student Writing
- Using Peer Review Feedback in Your Courses
- Recent Studies of Student Error
- Faculty Resources at the JCU Writing Center
Other Faculty Resources
Below are some additional resources that have been collected by Tom Pace, director of First-Year Composition at John Carroll. Although the composition program at JCU does not necessarily recommend any particular resource, together these sites provide a wide variety of information and assistance. Please let us know if any of these sites become inactive or if there are others you would like to add.